artículo de investigaci ón
impact of business education on moral judgment competence:
An empirical study. Journal of Business Ethics
2007; 74 (1): 73-87.
20. Kodwani D, Schillinger M. Ethics to accountants:
Challenges of a global qualification. Presentation at the
international conference “Can morality be taught?”,
University of Konstanz, Germany, July 27-31. 2009.
21. Fowler, Floyd. Survey research methods. Thousand
Oaks, CA: SAGE. 2009.
22. Smits M, Keizer E, Giesen P, Deilkås ECT, Hofoss D,
Bondevik GT. The psychometric properties of the ‘safety
attitudes questionnaire’ in out-of-hours primary care
services in the Netherlands. PLoS ONE 2017; 12(2):
23. Lind G. The importance of Role-Taking Opportunities
for Self-Sustaining Moral Development. Journal od
Educational Research 2000; 10: 9-15.
24. Feitosa H, Rego S, Bataglia PU, Sancho KFC, Regor G,
Nunes R. Moral judgment competence of medical students:
a transcultural study. Advances in Health Science
Education 2013. DOI 10.1007/s10459-013-9449-5.
25. Gommel M, Kessler H. Medical Ethics Seminars, Moral
Judgement Competence and Authoritarianism. Presentation
at the annual meeting of the Association for
Moral Education in Fribourg, July 2006.
26. Slovácková B, Slovácek L. Moral competence and moral
attitudes of students at the Medical Faculty of Charles
University in Hradec Králové. (Universidad Carolina,
República Checa). Nurs Ethics 2007; 14 (3): 320-8.
Competencia moral de los médicos - M. Agurto et al
27. Helkama K, Uutela A, Pohjanheimo E, Salminen S,
Koponen A, Rantanen-Väntsi L. Moral reasoning and
values in medical school: a longitudinal study in Finland.
Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research
2003; 47 (4): 399-411.
28. Helkama K. Change in Moral Judgment in Medica School:
The Role of Hierarchy. In Nowak, E., Schrader, D., Zizek,
B. (editors) (2013). Educating Competencies for Democracy.
Frankfurt am Main: Peter Lang.
29. DuBois J. The moral judgment of medical personnel. A
cross-cultural study about brain death and organ explantation.
Unpublished dissertation, University of Vienna,
30. Schwartz SH. Universals in the content and structure of
values: theoretical advances and empirical tests in 20 countries.
In M. ZANNA (Ed.) Advances in Experimental Social
Psychology 1992; Vol. 25. New York, NY: Academic
31. Lind G. How to teach morality. Promoting deliberation
and discussion, reducing violence and deceit. Berlin,
Germany: Logos Verlag. 2016
32. R Core Team. R: A languge and enviromet for statistical
computing. R Foundation for Statistical Computing,
Vienna, Austria. 2013. http://www.R-project.org/.
33. The Quality of the Konstanz Method of Dilemma Discussions
(KMD) for Teaching Moral and Democratic
Competencies presented in Annual meeting of the
American Educational Research Association, Chicago,
April 9-13, 2017.
Rev Med Chile 2017; 145: 1122-1128